Sunday, August 7, 2011

Insomnia -.-

Insomnia; n: in-ˈsäm-nē-ə::
1- Difficulty falling, or staying asleep.

2- Having periods of "shallow" or light sleep.
3- Pain in the ass.


Sleep, is very very nice, however can be hard to come by.
And when I can, it isn't a very deep sleep.
Now, the nights that I actually can have a deep, sleep, and stay asleep is far and few between.

Tonight, it is another no sleep night. I must be at work in 4 hours. Then I am off in 12 hours from now.
Other then this, I am flipping thru the channels, eating a bag of pretzels that was 12 cents, thinking... Tomorrow is a monday... thats a cheap day at Mean Screens. And apparently customers have had a few sticks up their asses recently.
Damn. 
But I am working with a few of my fav coworkers, so thats cool :D

And dear mysterious number... who calls at like... 4:00 in the morning?! (When I got it)

Anyway.. I should eventually move my work rambles on here.
But til then, 
adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment