Sunday, July 31, 2011

The public, the bane of my existence, the humor of my days.

"The Customer is Always Right"
Are you serious? What fool said this?
As of current I work in a theater, lets call it "Mean Screens". Why? No idea.
Anywhoo...
I study people, hear their tales, and watch them commune.
Before I worked with the public, I always knew they were idiots.
I never knew how low they could get.
And how much lower they can get.

I cannot tell you how many times the customer was wrong. Hell wrong about what day it was!
Stories will be given later. Rambles and the so forth will be taken from my Facebook and put onto here.
I hope you enjoy these stories. I did, after having to deal with them.

Not, not all the of public are idiots, or forms of entertainment.
There are nice, and good customers. Its just funner to state the annoying ones.
Yes, funner. Not more fun. :P

Until next time... or I should say, in a few hours... maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment