Now, unless you all are masters of Latin, you won't know what Desipiodictata means.
Its two words. "desipio" and "dictata" Meaning "to make an ass of one self" and "lessons".
So.. lessons of making an ass of one self :D
Facebook was the place where I would ramble and share stories of my day, or days.
Now... I am to be the nameless, fictional, hiding behind a digital mask.
If I see any comments that state my name, or nicknames, I will delete, or edit them. (If possible.)
For reasons I cannot mention, comments will be set aside, regarding a lot of information.
So..... yeah :D
I won't keep this constantly updated.
There will be on and off posts.
Hours, to weeks apart. Maybe even months.
But, I am hungry, and will acquire food, then post more.
Quick thing... why is this 'Adult' content?
ReplyDeleteWell, I'm an adult. I don't really have any intentions to keep this very filtered.
Once again, if you take offence then comment, message or whatever. Let me know.
And if I don't get to you and your grief, move on, and don't read the offensive post.
If important, I will do what I can.